Brewster Banff Airport Express
CPRS Delegates can book online at www.explorerockies.com, or by calling the toll-free line at 1-800-760-69341-800-760-6934 or by using the widget on this web page. In order to get the 25% discount online / by the widget, you will need to enter CPRS2014 as the promo code when you "check out".
If you are calling the toll-free number and speaking to a Brewster agent, please identify yourself as being with CPRS2014 in order to get the 25% discount. The promo code is valid from May 15 to June 15, 2014.
WestJet is offering conference delegates a 10% discount off its best-available Flex fare tickets at the time of the booking, excluding Econo and Plus fares (i.e. web fares and seat sales pricing). This discount is valid for flights into and out of Calgary.
To Book Your Flight:
||WestJet’s Groups Department at 1-888-493-7853
||Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Mountain Standard Time)
||Quote the 2014 CPRS Conference Code at time of booking: CC7137
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- WestJet accepts American Express®, MasterCard®, Travel Bank, Visa® and Visa Debit®, and WestJet dollars®.
Change and cancellation:
Changes and cancellations to reservations are accepted up to two hours prior to flight time. Depending on the fare class booked, fees, applicable taxes and surcharges may apply for each guest cancelling. Please contact the Group Sales team for specific terms and conditions.
WestJet does not charge for name changes up to 24 hours prior to the initial departure time. Each name change after that time may be subject to a fee.
From Calgary International Airport
(about 1 hour 45 minutes)
- The Calgary International Airport is in the north eastern quarter of the city of Calgary. All directions to Banff will require travel westward.
- Depart the Calgary International Airport. At the first intersection (there is a Husky station on the left hand corner) turn left (North) onto Barlow Trail.
- Follow Barlow Trail for approximately 2 minutes until you reach the exit for Airport Trail.Turn left (West) onto Airport Trail.Continue driving on Airport Trail for approximately 2 minutes until you reach the exit for Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2). Turn right (North) onto Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2). Continue North on Deerfoot Trail for about 5 minutes, then exit onto Stoney Trail West. Continue on Stoney Trail for approximately 20 minutes until you reach Highway #1 (also know as 16th Ave.).
- Continue on Highway#1 for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to pay an access fee ($9/person/day).
- Once you have passed through the park gates, continue driving West for approximately 10 minutes until you reach the first exit to Banff (noted as Banff/ Minnewanka Loop).
- Once you have taken the Banff exit, turn left at the stop sign onto Banff Avenue and continue straight. You will drive through the town of Banff until you reach the Bow River Bridge. Cross the bridge and at its end turn left onto Spray Avenue and stay to the left on this road until you reach its end at which the Fairmont Banff Springs is located.
**There is a fee to obtain your park pass when entering into Banff National Park. For fee information go to www.parkscanada.gc.ca **
Via The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel website.
All major car rental agencies are represented at the Calgary International Airport, and some are in the Banff town site. Reservations are required.
There is a Hertz office located in The Fairmont Banff Springs.
- AVIS | Canada/U.S. | Toll Free 1 (800) 879-2847
- Budget | Worldwide | 1 (800) 268-8900
- Dollar | Worldwide | 1 (800) 800-4000
- Hertz | Canada/U.S. | Toll Free 1 (800) 263-0600
- Thrifty | Canada/U.S. | Toll Free 1(800) 367-2277
- Tilden | Canada/U.S. | Toll Free 1 (800) 387-4747
Parks Canada Pass
Visiting the Park? You can now purchase your Park Pass online.
The hotel's parking is located beside the Convention Center. It is a three-level roofed parkade with 415 parking spaces:
- Self-parking: $25 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Valet service: $35 CAD/night, with unlimited access
- Electric Vehicles - complimentary
The Fairmont Banff Springs along with Sun Country Highway Ltd, a manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations has installed Banff's first electric vehicle charging station, in the hotel's parkade. The Fairmont Banff Springs is pleased to offer complimentary self parking and complimentary charging for all electric vehicles of our guests.